Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Acer Aspire 5534 Laptop


I bought an Acer Aspire 5534 Laptop about 3 years ago for a REALLY cheap price at Walmart. I was in desperate need of a laptop and this was one I could get into for an affordable price. Here are the specs of the laptop.




  • AMD Athlon" 64 X2 dual-core processor L310, 1.2GHz Per Processor
  • 4GB DDR2 memory / 250GB hard drive
  • 15.6" high-definition LED backlit widescreen display
  • SuperMulti double-layer DVD drive / Wireless Wi-Fi and wired Ethernet
  • Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit edition
  • Cases and Expandability
  • Weight: 6 pounds
Okay, I knew it was a cheap laptop so I wasn't expecting much. However, I LOVE IT!! Now I don’t do anything super fancy with it. I mainly surf the web and do things on Microsoft office. However, I do have some more complicated photo editing software downloaded on it and it handles everything really well. Now I am one of those people that can’t stand a slow computer, it drives me crazy. The Aspire 5534 may not be the fastest, but it is fast enough for me to do everything I want it to do. Three years later and the laptop is still fast and still working great. I also love that it comes with a keyboard that includes the number pad. Just a small thing but it is really nice. The only problem with it is the CD/DVD drive is a little flimsy. I also didn’t like that I had to buy Microsoft Office separately but I think that is somewhat standard in laptop purchases so I wasn’t surprised.

All in all, I would recommend this laptop to anyone. It is a good affordable laptop that will work for anyone looking to do basic tasks.


No comments:

Post a Comment